Thursday, November 12, 2009

It Was Just... Eh

Well it was once again time for a first date last night. This was another interdude that I had been talking to for a week or so. We'll call him, Legal. After talking to him I still felt unsure if I actually wanted to go out with this guy. But I figured, why not? After an odd conversation that came from nowhere about his likes and dislikes in women and my dealbreakers. He went for the kill and asked me out to drinks.
I only agreed on the 9:30pm meet time because I was able to go into work late the next day. Lord knows that is way past my bedtime under normal circumstances. We met at a quiet, and i mean quiet, bar in West Hollywood. I really have no complaints about the date, there was just no... spark, no chemistry. However he did make a few comments that seemed a little racists toward asians.. it was weird. I cant explain it but it just rubbed me the wrong way. And his hands seemed tiny. Quite dainty in fact. Dainty hands on a man are no good. I have quite small hands but its ok, cause I embrace it, and I'm a woman. Tiny man hands.. not good.
That's all. At least I got his name right. Stay tuned for another first date story over the weekend!

No comments: