Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Return of the Jedi

O hello there! It's a pleasure to be back. O wait... no it's not, because back to the blog means back to the single life. Superhero Gangster left about a month ago. He moved two states away for a new job, and didn't want to do long distance. I don't blame him. At this stage in our lives, we want to spend time with the person we're dating. Maybe once you're engaged or married you can deal with it for a while, but we dated for 6, blissful, non-dramatic months and I wound never change one thing about it. Except, him moving.

In any case, I have been dealing with the disappointment fairly normally, for me at least - I'm trying to stay busy and talk to him just once a week, text little more than that. It's hard. When you feel like you found someone who meshes so well with you, it's a bitch. And it will be for a while.

If you believe in any karmic intervention, send me some positive vibes, hopeful vibes, not so single vibes. Thank you in advance my little ones.

No comments: