Wednesday, September 23, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!


So get this. You all remember 5-0? Well you can imagine my surprise when I received a text message at 2:30 in the morning last night... from HIM!! What?
And-- he 'jokingly' asks if he could stop by! Are you kidding me right now? How can this guy have no respect for the situation. I mean fine. Lets just say he was trying to reconnect. Do you think its best to contact me at 2:30am and joke about coming over? I DONT THINK SO!!
In the end i just asked.. what do you want? He says he was thinking about me and wanted to say hi, but he realizes it wasn't the best time..... ya think??
What is it? I mean, they always come crawling back. The question is: Is 5-0 trying to get back into my life or was a just a number he saved in his little black book. Time will tell I suppose.
Stay tuned.

No comments: