Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tea for Two


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Phd.

The name is self explanatory. I didnt even realize I had already named him until my co author pointed out that I'd only been calling him Phd. Moving on, this date was in one word, boring. He is quite the tea fan so we met for afternoon tea in lovely Santa Monica. I was late as usual. Now the thing is, the conversation was flowing fine, but the poor guy was nervous as hell. I think some people just need to take a shot before a first date. Tequila, BAM! Nerves gone.

I dont know how to describe the facial expression he was making. It was sort of a nervous twitch with his mouth, or rapid eye movement... i dont know it was just awkward. And I could see the poor guys hand shaking when he picked up his cup :(

And he kept staring at my chest when i sat down, mind you I was not wearing any sort of cleavage revealing outfit. Odd, strange. They can seem so normal through a computer screen.

Sadly this date reminded me of how picky I am and of how well Beard and I hit it off. On another note, my crush (who for now i'll still just call 'my crush') managed to get my phone number from a mutual friend and we engaged in some flirtatious texting this week. It was nice.

I assume this is the last we'll here about Phd. so.... NEXT!

No comments: