Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why Bother?

Hello readers! Apologies for lack of blogging lately. Unlike paiting pimp, I have not been absent because of a relationship. I just fell off the dating wagon for a while...
NONETHELESS!
What is the deal with guys texting you, maybe asking you something, maybe just saying whats up. We respond and then... nothing. What? Why the hell are you even texting me?
Oh, and how about this one. Here is the text message convo:
Him: Hey how have you been? When are we hanging out again?
You: Pretty good... umm whenever, lets hang out
Him: OK, well let me know when you are free and we'll do something

...What?? What was the point of that? Are you asking me to hang out? Then effing ask me to hang out!! Yes, Im talking about 5-0. Lamesauce
Grab your sack, and waggle it.

No comments: