Thursday, November 6, 2008

this is my single blog




A single girl in her 20's may not have a hard time finding a date in Los Angeles, but finding one to write home about is another story.




This is me. I am a single girl, in my twenties, living in Los Angeles, and looking for love in all the wrong places. I've had my share of douche bags, mafioso's, wannabes, and blind dates. The good thing about all of the (i won't say losers) but, 'non winners' is that they always make for good stories the next day. I love these stories. I love getting coffee with my friends the morning after a first date and laughing about the silly conversations, the looks, and the oh so important first date kiss.




Here I will document this journey a-la Carrie Bradshaw of finding love, lust, or whatever comes my way in the bright lights, big city metropolis of Los Angeles.




These our the stories of our single girl lives.

No comments: