Monday, June 15, 2009

Part 2 of Men are Predictable

I would just like to add to my point of calling a man out sends them running. A while ago I went out with Trainer I think we called him. I didnt see him again, partially because i let myself become a drunken mess (so was he) and I was rather embarrassed. But also because I had a good feeling this guy was just looking for the casual... as many men you find on match.com are.

He started texting again wanting to hang out. He was fun and I kinda wanted to see him again. But a text suggesting he come over at 11pm on a Tuesday confirmed my suspicions.
So, not really caring, I decided to test my theory again. I sent him a text saying "listen, im sorry if you got the wrong impression. But I think you are just wanting something casual, and well.. Im not."
And that was all folks!
love it.

No comments: