Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm baaaaaaackkkk!!

We all knew i couldnt stay away too long. Well contrary to what i claimed. I have in fact been on some dates and also have a new potential. Before I get to Beefy. Lets recap.

I went out with this guy I met online, we'll call him drunkard. Because thats what i think of, when i think of him. We went out for sushi. The saki bombs were flowing. Needless to say, we both couldnt walk straight after. This was the night I learned never to get drunk on a first date. Thing were broken, knocked over... I ran into my heater. It was bad. Of course he wanted to see me again, but quite frankly I was embarrassed.

After learning that lesson I knew that on my spur of the moment 'double date,' if you want to call it that, i would keep watch on my alcohol consumption. Painting Pimp called me for an impromptu meeting with Ferrel and a friend of his she thought would be a good match for me. Lets call him Ross the intern. Ross was not familiar with my recently learned lesson. he on the other hand drank, and drank, and drank. He carefully planned for me to give him a ride home which included a detour to a bar where he became even more trashed. After that he seemed to actually think I would come upstairs with him. Really? I mean really. I literally said, "you are drunk, and I am not a whore." He swooped in for a kiss and that was the last we saw of each other. Nice choice painting pimp.. not.

So that sums it up. The new guy, beefy. Well hes just that. 6'2, 240...BIG! I love it. Makes me feel small and he can just sweep me off my feet. Unfortunately, when we finally planned our date, beefy failed to appear...at all. Didnt respond to any of my texts, I never heard from him! This seemed a bit surprising to me considering how excited he sounded to meet me and hang out. I think he literally ued the words:" I want to be your man" In a semi joking way of course.. i think..?? While I was left wondering, what the hell? I of course made other plans with the ladies. To my surprise, and a bit of relief, I had a message from him on facebook Sunday morning. Apparently he lost his phone and spent the entire day looking for it. OK, totally believe you.. but would it have been that difficult to send me that email on Saturday so I wasnt wondering where the hell you were?? Laaaaammmmeee!!
Not cutting you off yet cause you seem like a good guy, but consider it strike one.

1 comment:

Painting Pimp said...

Hey! In my defense, Ross the Intern is effing fantastic! It's not my fault both the boys were a bit drunky drunk.