Monday, April 13, 2009

And Your Name is??

Apparently all men I come across named Jason are assholes. Ooops. Guess we arent supposed to use real names in this blog. Oh well. Im just sayin.

5-0 turned out to be a dusch. I swear, this guy has him game figured out perfectly. He lures women in, and know that a girl loves being loved. He gives her all the attention in the world, does and says all the right things, and then leaves you. With no real explanation. Try growing some balls and talking for one. Text message? What a cop out. I can't believe after the time spent 5-0 was so heartless he couldnt even provide me with any reasoning, or closure.

This guy obviously has issues. Besides the dating debacle. We had quite the conversation about 'problems' he is dealing with. And someone even got teary eyed--no, it wasnt me. I guess i would just think after opening yourself up to someone like that you would have the decency to call them.
5-0, I really didnt think you to be an asshole. Looks like I was wrong.

No comments: