Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've Gotten Rid of All my Men

I have been thinking and talking about this for the last week or so. I need a break from dating. I feel like since the beginning of the year it has been non stop and I just cant handle it. Dating is exhausting. And after 5-0 fucked me over, I just have no energy. I have been talking to a few guys lately and they want to go out. And I said no. I mean I really just need a break. I need me time, and i really need the 'dating detox.' Im done with match, done with eharmony and done with texting. People need to grow some balls and call a person. The next guy I go out with I'll hope to have met the old fashioned way... out somewhere or through a friend. Honestly I dont even want to think about it.

So, this is my farewell for now. Who knows I may be back on Monday writing about some hot catch i found over the weekend. But for now.. I'll leave the stories to painting pimp.

Au Revoir

No comments: