Monday, April 20, 2009

Im Losing Hope in This Town

Seriously. I am. What is the big problem with communicating. I pride myself in being a person that will answer someone, at least by text. I mean.. i cant even get into this problem fully. Its amazing. Men in LA just are too lazy and way to into themselves to care. Apparently, even the ones that are not originally from here! I have always said I can't do long distance. But unless I move to another state I may have to since everyone out here are idiots!!

Yes, I met Jersey, briefly. It was as me and buddy were about to head home. We stopped at cabo and said hello, met a few of his friends but then had to leave because buddy had a date. I made sure to suggest another meeting this week so he didn't think i wasn't interested. He said ok. I text him when i got home to say sorry i had to leave so quick and that i'd definitely like to hang out this week some time. No Answer.
What the hell.. I swear

No comments: