Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Giving it Another Shot


So, I was chatting with a couple of my single gals over superbowl beers about online dating. Now as we know, I have never had too much success with this. But after hearing some of my friends voctorious meetings from interdudes I was considering giving it another try.


About a week ago I decided to try with Match again. After realizing that $60 was too much for me to shell out I cancelled, but not before I talked to a couple guys. As usual nothing grabbed me. Last weekend me and the girls decided we were all going to try eHarmony together. We all felt it was the better choice and that guys on that site are more 'serious' than match guys. Where we came up with this rediculous conclusion, I have no idea.


So a few days ago I signed up. Remarkably I found a discount code that got me 3 months for only $30. I was amazed, and thrilled. Over the last couple days I have got a ton of matches and am talking to a few. I figure if anything it will make for some great stories for the blog world.


Stay tuned...