Friday, February 20, 2009

My first date!

Well I just can't stop smiling today!
It is a pleasant surprise when you end up on your first eHarmony date and it turns out just fabulous! I have to say, after talking to this guy, who has been dubbed comic book; I was actually excited for this date! I haven't acted this girly in a while. I was feeling great the whole day but then about 5 minutes before I was supposed to leave to meet for happy hour, I got sooo nervous! But as expected 10 minutes in, the convo was flowing, I had a cocktail, and things were fine.
I haven't had this giddy feeling in a while and I have to say, it's rather nice! Sure its not that hard to find a decent looking guy with a good job online.. but the chemistry is what makes it!! And let me tell you.. it was there! I never realized until last night that being smart is a total turn on! Love it!

We'll see who is the hero in this comic book!

No comments: