Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just threw up in my mouth a little






This is not dating related. But since I haven't started my 'nasty ho's' blog, I had to post here...


So last night I go to a local show for this band I like. I'm not quite sure how I even recognized her but crack face Jael from America's Next Top Model was there. I instantly cringed when I first saw this person. It took me a few minutes to realize it was the crazy looks/sounds like a man loser from ANTM. This she-man makes you feel the need to shower. I dont know how many drugs she was on but she was tore up!!

Later after the band performed I was in the bar and all of a sudden saw her start to brawl with this sweet asian girl! Jael flew at her out of nowhere and punched her in the face. After that the horrendous shit talk came out of her mouth which is too rediculous and disgusting to even repeat. I dont know what her problem was but this chick with a dick is the nastiest thing I have seen in a long time. She looks as low class as it gets. She probably has crabs in her mustache. If you ever see this beast.. beware she may try and spit some herpes in your face for no reason.

No comments: