Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bring on the Cheese

Warning: If you are disgusted by lovely dovy cheese.. do not read!

Ok, all I have to say is CBG who?? CBG is a distant memory! Tell me this isn't fate:
My friend talks me into doing free 7 days on match.com. I sign up, I hate it. Don't see anything interesting at all. I cancel about 3 days in. After I cancel, I get an email from a guy saying hes interested etc and to call him. I give him my personal email and we email back and forth a bit only to find out that we are both in Vegas the upcoming weekend for the same event. With high hope we make plans to see each other in Vegas.

Let me just say, in all my 22 years I have never felt the way I feel about 5-O. Yes, that is what he has been dubbed, and yes, it is what you think it is. He is the most amazing person I have ever met and I can't stop thinking about him. I have no idea how 2 people can find each other completely by chance and end up traveling to the same place on the same weekend and have everything be completely perfect... is it FATE? I'm betting on yes...

No comments: