Monday, March 2, 2009

Meeting the Friends

The 'meeting of the friends' is usually reserved for a time after you have been on a few dates. But seeing as I don't do anything by the book... lets try on our 2nd date. CBG and I were supposed to have an evening to ourselves, dinner and possibly a movie. That all went to shit the morning of. You know there is nothing like getting up early to shave and really beautify and then having to reschedule the date you have been looking forward to all week. This put a funk in my whole day.

However, my friends/coworkers had planned for some after work cocktails.. so I thought I would partake. 4 margaritas later, I get a text that he's on his way, and he will have to meet all of my friends. Scary to some, maybe exciting to others. But I have to say CBG passed with flying colors, we closed the bar down and my friends loved him! A true test. We also had our first smooh that night, just fabulous.

Sidenote: bad breath can and will ruin that kiss you've been looking forward to all night

No comments: