Monday, March 9, 2009

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For..

Why is it that I, and most women can never be happy with the nice guy? He's sweet, thoughtful, isn't a jerk, but still just not the right fit. CBG is great, he really is... but he's not adding any flame to my fire. In fact, hes putting my fire out. I'm sorry, but i need excitement, butterflies, that feeling that you just can't wait to see him and hear what he has to say. CBG is just falling a bit...short, in more ways than one. I'll see how long I can go with it, but there is no hero in this comic book love story.

On another note, I had my first meeting with....lets call him Bro, because he was so bro. So listen, we all enjoy our fair share of sarcasm. But when it comes out with every single sentence, its a bit much. This kid was so annoying, I wanted to yell, just shut up already. I was shocked he was the one who suggested going to a museum for our date. Sorry Bro, no match here...

Next!

No comments: