Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How can I eat it if I can't pronounce it?

Two boys, three dates, three nights in a row. Buckle up pumpkin puss - we're goin' for a ride.

Date #1 - Ferrell, me, his roommate, and their friend from Colorado ate kosher pizza and kosher salad from Kosher World while we watched Role Models. It was a delight; they all took turns making fun of me for being the only gentile there, a shiksa in my own right. But it was a welcome break from the prior three days of studying for my midterm. And I'm not going to lie to you, the veggie kosher pizza and salad was frickin' delicious, says the little British girl.

Date #2 - Benny and the Jets came to my neck of the woods to share in the post-midterm celebration with my school buddies (Billiam, and me. Margaritas, nachos, my virgin pina colada, and "I Love You Man" make for a good evening. Paul Rudd makes any date a winner. Benny got rave reviews from the friends, and from me too. He makes me laugh and also makes me feel like I'm in the beginnings of my dating life again- it's not so much concentrated on the physical, and it's giddy and silly.

Date #3 -
I ate Israeli food for the first time and it was awesome. I'm proud of myself for trying things I can't pronounce. Ferrell's friend Mo came, my biggest fan. Apparently he's been spreading my virtues to Ferrell's other friends. Holla!

No comments: