Wednesday, March 25, 2009

They Call it the Happiest Place on Earth....


And I have to say... it was, for me anyway! My full day with 5-O started off with cuddling and breakfast at La Pain. After that we hit the road to D-land! Now if you know me, you know that I am very picky when it comes to judging Disneyland partners. We all know Painting Pimp is at the top of my list. But I have to say, 5-O, not bad. We both get rather annoyed with people who think they own the road because they have strollers and those who feel it necessary to stop in the middle of a walk way... think like the freeway... PULL OVER!!


At the beginning of the day we made jokes about how people who are old and tired ride the train around and we joked about going back to the car to rest. Little did we know, we would be doing both of those things later in the day. Yes, i'll admit, we were both pretty lame.


By 4 or 5 o'clock we had gone on about 4 rides but had walked through both parks quite a bit. We hopped on the train and road it around the park...TWICE.


The day ended with a fabulous dinner at club 33 and a minute or so of the fireworks show on the balcony.


Overall, a very nice day, and we weren't sick of each other by the end of it! I think I like him :)

No comments: